We must all find the fun in life! aka JOY.

A blog about the life and adventures, thoughts and musings, and moments of loving and learning of Kellie Steinbeigle.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

All sorts of feelings

My mind is a melting pot of feelings today:
I feel excitement as I await my upcoming mission call.
I feel a twinge of sorrow as I say goodbye to good friends, some I may never see again.
I feel a smidgen of homesickness as I anticipate going home this summer.
I feel a hint of boredom as I wait for time to pass at work.
I feel a bit of tiredness as I prepare mentally for the long day ahead.
I feel a little sore as well after some hard physical activity the day before.
I feel nervousness as I await the arrival of test-time in dance class today.
I feel a bit sad for the loss of a dear friendship from months past.
I feel anxious, awaiting peace to enter my soul and calm these other feelings.
I feel gratitude, knowing that my Heavenly Father still loves me.
I feel joy as I acknowledge my Savior Jesus Christ and the saving ordinances he performed.
I feel encouraged as I remember that my weaknesses can be made strong with faith.
I feel love as I remember my friends and the other special people in my life.
I feel happy just knowing that I am and that I live and that I feel.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Kellie! You are awesome and I love you. Even if you never see those friends again in this life you will still have the eternities to look forward to