We must all find the fun in life! aka JOY.

A blog about the life and adventures, thoughts and musings, and moments of loving and learning of Kellie Steinbeigle.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Work in Progress Character Lineup

Just wanted to post a couple characters I'm working on right now for my Character Design class. I'm supposed to do a character lineup, so so far we have Fleuder Flam (Compare to the Fleuder Flam I attempted at the beginning of the semester and you will see how far I've come!), Princess Eloinwy, Taran, and a witch whom I am still trying to figure out. 



I've already been able to get some feedback on them from class yesterday, and it was definitely helpful!  Most of it was for Taran. He definitely looks more like a she now that they mention it. He needs to some how be boxier, boy-ier... so they gave me some tips to make him look more like a him than a her. Some of those suggestions include: giving him a boy haircut instead of a girl's, making it less well trimmed (take away the bangs and give him some hair sticking up), make him more boxy and wide. He looks to slender, especially with the hourglass shape that his legs and shawl are making. They were all good ideas and I will be sure to redo him and incorporate as much as I can! We'll see! Hopefully tomorrow's version turns out better than this one, still! (Also, they'll be in color! Woot!)

No comments: