We must all find the fun in life! aka JOY.

A blog about the life and adventures, thoughts and musings, and moments of loving and learning of Kellie Steinbeigle.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Bananagrams!

So, my roommates Kallie is in love with the game bananagrams! If you know the rules of bananagrams, you'll know that it is much like scrabble, but you are each building your own set as fast as you can. Every person starts out with 14-21 tiles (depending on the number of players) and you leave the rest in the middle. Everytime you run out of tiles to use, you shout "peel" and every person must grab a new tile. You win if you are the first person to use up all your tiles after the pile in the middle has runs out! Kallie loves this game, because she can make all sorts of fun big words and swap out as many tiles as she needs to get the cleverest ideas to put down. On this particular day we had two special people join us!: Our buddy Cristian, and our roommate Amanda!
 So, confession, I also happen to love word games like scrabble and bananagrams! Every time I complete a puzzle, I can't help but feel so proud! (and of course... I HAVE to take a picture!!!) Sooooo, here are my clever word combinations!
Then we decided to get really creative and only make puzzles using words for the upcoming holiday: Halloween! Here is my clever Halloween bananagrams attempt:
I'm not gonna lie... I think I did quite well!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: