We must all find the fun in life! aka JOY.

A blog about the life and adventures, thoughts and musings, and moments of loving and learning of Kellie Steinbeigle.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bundle of Joy!

Dear world! I'm writing to you from California this week where I've been spending the Thanksgiving Holiday with some of my best friends: The Raleighs! It's been an adventurous week to say the least! We've done some snorkeling, swimming, shopping, eating, cleaning, playing, Turkey-ing, Black Friday shopping (and grey Thursday as well) and spending time with the most beautiful bundles of joy that ever did exist! Aka, Morgan and Alyvia. If my future kids are half as cute as these adorable babes, I will be the happiest Mom in the world! In other words, all I'm trying to say is, they are adorable. Uh-Door-Uh-Bull. Nuff said. Take a look at this!


Morgan is just the most angelic beacon of cute-ness! She makes a toy out of eveything, and even when she's messy or mad, she can't help but be cute!

However, the best is when she is happy (usually as long as she has had her nap) and she just wants to curl up in your lap and cuddle with you! I've never had a baby so sweet climb up into my lap before and demand to be loved!
If she were my own child, I'd sure struggle with not being wrapped around her tiny finger. She's also so impressive, because despite not even being two years old, she has the most impressive vocabulary! She can say things like "keekow keekow" (or in other words "tickle, tickle") "shoes," "hurts," "I did it," "I want some," "drink," "ow," "buckows" for her seat belt buckle, and so many other words! Even when we just went swimming, she heard us saying goggles, and was repeating the word, pointing and asking for her own set of "goggows." She even goes and gets her own diapers when she needs to be changed! Man, this girl is a genius!
Then there is cute little Alyvia, whose fifth birthday will be coming up soon, too!  This young lady, though she has her moments of disobedience, is surprisingly well behaved. She helps her mommy unload the dishwasher. She clears off the table and sweeps the floor. She helps take care of Morgan and hardly even fights with her!

She loves to be picked up and spun around, which used to be an easy thing for me to do, but now that she is getting bigger... is starting to be a strain on my back. Even though she isn't the baby anymore, she is just beginning to blossom and grow every time I see her! She even swims by herself in the swimming pool, without even plugging her nose... (that's way more than I could do at the age of four!) Anyway, I just wanted to brag on these sweet little children.




Everytime I visit the Raleighs, I can't help but melt all over again every single day I'm with them! They are the sweetest children I've ever been "fake aunt" to and I just love to be around them! I wish I could do it every day!  Maybe someday I will have sweet little chidlers of my own. :)

No comments: