We must all find the fun in life! aka JOY.

A blog about the life and adventures, thoughts and musings, and moments of loving and learning of Kellie Steinbeigle.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Missionaries

So, I probably shouldn't call them MY missionaries, because technically they should be called The Lord's Missionaries, or their mother's missionaries, or whichever young lady might be writing to them's missionaries, but I just can't help but want to call them mine!
After all, I spend nine wonderful weeks training each one, sitting down and talking with them one on one, trying to help them discover and strengthen their weaknesses and strengths, interviewing, teaching, loving, training, serving... They deserve at least in part to be called my missionaries. (or I deserve...)
Anyway, here they are, the latest bunch, all ready to go into the field after nine long weeks of rigorous missionary training. They speak the language, they teach with love, they search for needs and adapt to them, they trust in the Lord and have faith in his plan. They are ready. :)
But, as usual, I will surely miss them. Good luck out there in Brazil! They await your talents, skills, service, message, and love!
From left to right: Elders Staples, Peckham, Egbert, Evans, Proksh, Wartena- all going to Brazil
This picture is for Elder Staples. He wanted to spread some love. <3 br="br">

No comments: