We must all find the fun in life! aka JOY.

A blog about the life and adventures, thoughts and musings, and moments of loving and learning of Kellie Steinbeigle.

Friday, September 28, 2012

BYU football 2012!

So, BYU football is probably the only sport that I really go out of my way to watch. I LOVE BYU football and this year I made the dumb mistake of NOT getting an All Sports Pass. Why?  I have no idea... okay, well I do, I thought I'd try and save money by buying my tickets individually for 10 dollars instead of spending over $100 just for six games. It was a good idea, in that I did actually save money, but not so useful in that it was a lot of work to try to track down tickets to every game. In the end I only ended up getting to go to a few for lack of tickets finds, but those few games I went to (even though we lost most of them) were still such a highlight!  It's just feeling of being at a football game! The cool air, the band playing, the friends surrounding you, the shouting and cheering, just the overall feeling of autumn in the air. It's just so fun! Not to mention watching my favorite team beat their opponents (or not) soundly! Here are some snapshots from the most recent game! I LOVED how the fan sections came color coded and couldn't help but take some pictures!



Go BYU Cougars!

No comments: